Market research is an essential part of any successful business and any research project is depends on research methodology the research company follow. Market research is the process of gathering information from the different data sources about target audience. This process involves analytical and statistical techniques to interpret information and find the valuable insights.
COMCERTIS ANALYTICS & CONSULTING (CAC) identifies the insights of the information that gathered from various sources. We conduct the primary and secondary research to collect the information and different types of information like quantitative and qualitative.
- Telephone and Email Surveys
- Direct Observations
- Online and Email Questionnaires
- Focus Groups
- Sales Invoices
- Sales Report
- Government Data
- Commercial Market Research Reports
- Trade Associations
The goal of data analysis is to find some valuable insights from the set of data which help us to understand the current trends. In this stage we do the analysis on qualitative data, quantitative data or by mixing of both the data, it brings some significant insight.
- Total size of market
- Percent share of the market that can have potential
- Demographic picture of potential B2C customers
- Demographic picture of potential B2B customers
- Potential leads
- Current demand in target market
- Existing and new customers values
- Growth trends in market
- Consumer Preferences target market
- Product Development in target market
- Growth potential and opportunity for the product in terms of market size.
Market Research Presentation
Once market research data has been gathered and evaluated, after that it is required to present. Presenting the market research results is the most important part of the process.
(Text and Graphic Visuals)